Teacher's Day Poem

 Teacher’s Day Poem

This is a poem made by me for my teachers on teachers day to express my gratitude and love for what all they have done for me! You guys rock!!


Teachers are like a star in the darkness,


They look at their students like a goal, and nothing less.


They take our hand and guide us further,


They make us learn, they make us stronger. 


They never tell us to back down, 


Never upon us do they frown. 


They push us harder; to do better,


Telling us to stop? Never. 


They make us carry on,


They teach us to fight back, 


When to defend, and when to attack. 


Teachers deserve more credit than we give, 


They are one of the few superheroes to live. 


How many times have we said, ‘thank you’?


Not enough times to make it true.


Well, I guess that’s our cue,


HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY TO YOU! 


Comments

  1. This is really amazing poem Shriya. I want to become a teacher now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War

Shards of Perfection

Dog - Man's Best friend