Battle between Hermione Granger and Annabeth Chase

Let's take the two most greatest female Protagonists.....

Hermione Granger from The Harry Potter series, 
 VS. 
Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson Series. 
Who is better?



Demi-witchly Battles 


Host: 

Get ready for an epic battle between….dun dun dun…..Annabeth Chase and Hermione Granger! 



Hermione: *Lazily checks her nails* Right, who’s my opponent again? Annabelle?
Isn’t she that weirdo doll who scares the hell out of people? 


Annabeth: Yeah, you got that almost right. She’s the awesome demigod who scares the hell out of creepy wizards and witches. 


*Percy, Grover, Harry and Ron enter with tubs of popcorn* 


Percy: Dude, I have always wanted to see this fight. 


Harry: I know right! I mean Witches vs. Demigods….Just awesome. 


Annabeth: Enough of talks, straight to the point. 


Hermione: Who’s best friends are an idiot and a half goat? 

Really, I thought you were different, but you ended up in the same boat.    

Your best friend happens to be a former ‘Pine tree’

Your company is the worst in the greek. 

Child of Athena? Well that’s not a big deal. 

You might be wise, but my words will leave scars that cannot be healed. 


Annabeth: We’re talking about company? 

Well, one of your best friend’s broke, he has no money! 

You’re a mudblood, even your kind doesn’t like you, 

You got knocked out, by some mudblood killing flu. 

Even Draco Malfoy is better,

You guys are out-dated, who writes letters? 

Aww, are you going red? 

Well, the Child of Athena is going to leave you dead! 


Hermione: *Grits teeth* One swish of my wand and you’ll be dead. 

I’ll say one word, and to death you’ll bled. 

You better? I think you’re highly mistaken,

The spot for the greatest female protagonist has been taken, 

Our movies have been such a hit, 

While your’s was such a miss. 

We were, are, and will always be first, 

Now step down and get lost, for you guys are indeed the worst. 


Annabeth: Who cares about the movies, it’s all about the books, 

Noseless Villain, double agent professor, are all of you crooks? 

I mean come on, be a little realistic, 

Who flies on broom-sticks? 

 Oh, wait, right the creepy wizards and witches. 

Cross paths with my knife, and you’ll need stitches.  

My questions are not answerable, and my answers are never questioned, 

We literally come from Gods, we’re the never dying legends. 


Hermione: Legends? Do you mean losers? 

You don’t decide who’s the legend, you’re not the choosers. 

You’re the subject and I’m the ruler. 

Blond hair, grey eyes, 

Won’t it be better if you just die? 


Annabeth: Oh, honey, many have tried, 

But their plans always go awry. 

I’m the greatest child of Athena, nature’s law, I defy. 

I’m clever, likable, and sly, 

People like me without even trying. 


Hermione: Hahahah, Like you

How many betrayals have you gone through? 

A girl who has trouble walking, 

Is opening her big fat mouth and talking.  

While you’re getting embarrassed, I’m rocking, 

Oh, look at that face! Is it shocking? 


Annabeth: Enough, is enough, now I’ll be finishing, 

My final, deadly words are gonna sting. 

Better than me? You might wanna rethink. 

I’m the strongest, bravest, smartest character,

Now, the battle is done and it has been won, 

I must say it was rather easy and fun, 

And what’s that look, are you stunned? 


Hermione: Ah no, I’m not. 

One minor detail, I think you forgot. 

You don’t get to decide who wins, 

I thought we'll come to this…



Together: Let the Physical battle begin! 







 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War

Mother Earth

Shards of Perfection